|Tech. Program: Tech Time - Chippawa|
Event Type: Tech Time|
Age Group(s): ALL AGES
Start Time: 2:00 PM
End Time: 2:55 PM
One-to-one sessions for assistance with portable devices or general technology use, and also for guidance exploring the Library’s digital collections (through OverDrive, Zinio, or any of the other listed services).Library: Chippawa Library
• Come in with anything that you are getting started with or trying to learn more about. There is no set curriculum—attendees should arrive with questions to be answered or problems to be solved.
• Detailed set-up walkthroughs for eReading (books and magazines) and digital library services can also be provided.
• Hardware should be ready to use before the program. Please be familiar with powering on your device and any required passwords.
• The NFPL does not make changes to your property, and as such does not perform virus removal, disk restoration, etc., or any hardware repair services.
• Sessions are for education or consultation and run for 55 minutes.
Tags: ebooks, e-books, audiobooks, ipad, android, phone, tablet, laptop, tech help
Registration Ends: 9/14/2018 at 12:00 AM
Free. Registration required. For more information, visit any Library location, call 905-356-8080, or email email@example.com.Presenter: STAFF
Link: Click for more information
Status: We're sorry. This event is currently full.